Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pizza Dip & Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip {Two For One}

With Superbowl coming up this weekend, I thought I would share two dip ideas, one savory and one sweet. I would love to have a party but just don't have the energy at 7 or so months pregnant! I do plan on making some yummy snacks for just our family. I really want to try these. Don't they look fun? Anyway, both of these are some of my favorites. Give them a try!

*Printable Version*

Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip:

1 {6 oz}container lemon flavored yogurt
1 {7 oz} container marshmallow cream
1 {8 oz} container whipped cream cheese
Zest of one lemon {Optional}

Combine all above ingredients into a medium size bowl and blend with a mixer until smooth. Mix in zest of one lemon if desired. Serve with apples, strawberries or your favorite fruit!


Hot Pizza Dip:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
14 oz jar pizza sauce
1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
16 oz can black olives
2 oz sliced pepperoni

Press cream cheese into the bottom of 9 inch square or pie pan. Spread pizza sauce over the cream cheese and layer the remaining ingredients in order. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment