I'm the Crock-Pot Queen. For one, Crock-Pot meals are SO EASY! And second of all, the delicious smells of whatever is cooking all day fills my house will all sorts of mouth water smells.
Yesterday I tried a new recipe and it was a total hit with my hubby, Michael. And another great thing about this one is that it's low in sodium and sugar, yet is so sweet and delicious! We will definitely be having this one again :)
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) low sodium chicken broth.
- 1 jar (18 oz) of sugar free apricot preserves
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 1/2- 4 pounds)
- Mix broth, preserves, onion and mustard with a wire whisk and pour into Crock-Pot.
- Place pork roast in crock pot (may have to cut to fit)
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours or until done.
I paired this with some fresh asparagus that my hubby barbequed and a side of orzo. It was delicious and so easy. ENJOY!