Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I just want to point out a couple of new features added here. One, the "search" button is back. It disappeared for awhile because it was not working properly. Now, if there is a recipe you saw and wanted to get back to or are looking for recipes using certain ingredients, use the search bar to the left to find what you are looking for.

Also, I had several people let me know their frustration in printing recipes off The Olive Tree without printing photos or tons of unecessary pages. You will now see a link in each post that says "Printable Version". Simply click this link and you will be directed to the recipe with no extras, just to print! I hope these features make your visit and cooking much more pleasant! I LOVE recommendations like these so please let me know if there is something you would like to see!

Today I thought I would share a recipe that you can use for your New Year's Eve get together or just make at home for yourself! This is a mouth-watering hot dip that you can bake ahead and keep warm in a small crock pot or warmer. I will warn you, it is addicting! This is not too spicy, but just right. One of my favorites!



*Printable Version*

What You Need:
2 10 ounce cans chicken, drained
2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup blue cheese dressing
2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce {I like Frank's brand}
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon hot sauce

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and place into baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly in the center. Serve with crackers or celery or keep warm until ready to serve! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... with Super Bowl weekend coming up, I may have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete